Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Mother


Today I received this photograph of my mother with her brothers and mother. This such a precious photograph for me. My mother is now 81 years old. I can just see a tiny glimpse of my mother as I know her in this photo. She sure was a cute little girl. And she is the only one smiling, too. Her brothers, Erich and Karl are so serious, as well as, her mother. I love too, the seeing how different her mother dressed at the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As far as I know Erich and Heinz were not really serious boys but scalawags. Home visits from their boarding school were filled with funny pranks. On this photograph they must have tried very hard to appear as the serious young men their father wanted to be them and maybe they wanted to please their seriously ill mum...