Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Naughty Or Nice


One of the things that is a constant battle, is my weight. Today's scrapbook page is a fun-filled dedication to just that. Now, it is obvious that my daughter, Christa has taken it onto herself to ensure that Santa knows I need help. Her special gift this year included this book. I just loved it!! It made me not only smile, it made me LAUGH. So, in tribute to my daughter, Christa; this is the scrapbook page I made. It is my way of saying thank you to her. Plus, I just couldn't resist the temptation of just giving it a little "Naughty Or Nice" twist. Hope it makes you smile.

No comments: