Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

All newcomers

Welcome to all my new friends,

I want to first thank my new friend Laurie from" Laurie Made Me Scrap"  for featuring me on her site .

I have had such a ongoing LOVE AFFAIR with digital scrapbooking that begun just three years ago.  From that moment forward, I have been doing scrapbook pages of my family nonstop.

Now, it is time to expand my horizons.  Why ... do you ask?  Because so many family, friends and others have told me, I need to follow a dream.

I am not ready to take a HUGE plunge just yet, but just the same ... I want to start giving out daily freebies to my new friends that are finding my site.

All I ask in return is this ... please become a member and spread the word about my site.  And to ofcourse, leave some comments.

Welcome, welcome, welcome .... all my new friends

Love, Sue

No comments: