Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cupid's Problem

This morning I decided to poke a little fun at one of my favorite little guys of the Valentine holiday, and that is Mr. Cupid.  I don't know about you .... but everyonce in a while this little guy gets it all WRONG.



You can download today's freebie wordart at: 
http://www.4shared.com/zip/pvmYtjLe/g9c-cupid_wrong_person.html.

I have made four versions of this word art, to make sure all the bases are covered for those special scrapbook pages you're going to create.

In addition, here is an example of my scrapbooking done around this workart freebie.  Hope you like it. 

  This is my grandson, Justin.  Isn't just adorable?    Love, Sue

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Sue, wanted to say thanks for stopping and posting a comment on my blog. I decided I would come on over and check your wonderful blog out. It looks great and you have some neat wordart to share. I will be back. Look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs Donna

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 26, 2012. Thanks again.