Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another Christmas Set


I decided not to wait until I had ten in one Christmas folder.  Instead, I have taken ten from different Christmas folders and combined them into this one Chistmas Set2.

Today I need to do some layouts, as I have been pretty slack on doing them this past week.  I will again start posting a new wordart, preview and layout around that day's featured word.  Just need to catch up on all those photographs I've taken.

You can download at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/vFFJ58d9/Christmas_Set2.html



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No plans today .... hurray.  Just me and my cup of tea and layouts to create.  I even think I will do some pencil drawings this morning.    Hugs always, Sue

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I love your word art but unfortunatly this link is not working:(