Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pick of the crop

Time for another "pumpkin" word art. 

One of my New Year's goals was to try to do more of my scrapbooking layouts.  I was doing really well, but I have slacked off ......

So, needless to say this word art starts with a layout I just completed featuring my newest wordart creation.




and a preview of wordart

I am offering this word art with the elements, but I am also offering it with just the words.    This way you can use it for more than just Halloween layouts.  I see many other uses for this set of words .... babies, gardens and haircuts.  Just to name a few.

Here are previews of both wordart

As always, each Sunday I share with all of you ... which of my designs was my biggest download of the week.  This week it was my St. Patrick's Uno Set.  I want to thank every single one of you that downloaded this kit.  It is my very first one and if you read the post that went with it .... I know that you know why.  I also want to thank EVERYONE that sent me a comment concerning this kit.  YOUR WORDS ARE HEARTFELT by me. 

In addition, my Christmas Set 1 continues to be my biggest download.  Thanks all!!!!!

If today is your first time to my site ..... I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BY.  A special welcome goes out to anyone from Coolscrapsdigital, too.

Hugs, Sue

No comments: