Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A St Patrick's label


A couple of weeks ago, one of my comments that I received was this.  I was told that she always has trouble trying to figure out how to use labels and tags. 

I decided to make my last wordart of the day with her in mind.  Of course, I have continued  making everything this week around St Patrick's Day and this one is no exception.

I am also a great fan of Mark Twain and just love all his words of wisdom.  So, I went and spent about fifteen minutes going through my stash looking for one that I thought would be just right.  And, still have it be appropriate for St Paddy's Day.

This one only comes as a tag/label as I wanted to make this especially for that special friend of mine.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/M04xJr5h/Mark_Twain.html


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 24, 2012. Thanks again.