Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

St Patrick's Word Art

This holiday is very special to me because it is my wedding anniversary date.  I am married to an Irish man and what better day to get married on than a day that celebrates St. Patrick's.

I am not satisfied at all with my layout, so I have decided not to post a layout today.  Afterall, I'd much rather have a photograph to share on my special day. 

So, here is my preview:


You can download at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/i8x2siTZ/You_are_magically_adorable.html

Isn't she the cutest little lass.  She's all dressed up in her Sunday best just for you.  Hugs, Sue


No comments: