Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Witch Way To The Candy





Today my creative juces have returned to Halloween.  Above is my layout featuring .....

WHERE'S MY CANDY!!!!!   WHERE'S MY CANDY?????  WHERE'S MY CANDY!!!!!

I must ask a question.  Who is your favorite person to dress up as?  For me, I loved to be a witch!!!  Now, there are times I can fulfill that role without it even being Halloween ... hee, hee. 

Here is two previews of how I am offering this wordart today:



You can download her at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/hvUHBEVv/witch_way_is_the_candy.html

If you are new to my site .... welcome to all.  You will find many other wordart freebies.  I do at least one new wordart daily.  Here you will find many different ones, but the majority can be found under the themes of Christmas, Halloween and St. Patrick's Day.

Just come and sit a spell ... afterall the "young witch" above has cast a spell on you and wants you to discover all the treasures in my site.

Hugs, Sue


No comments: