Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Photograph

My creative juices have been on full drive ....

I always like to create words that I feel can be used on any layout page that has that photograph that reaches right into your heart.  My wordart today is dedicated to just that photograph.


If this is your first time to my site, I want to welcome you.  Come and go exploring because I have so many goodies for you to download.  When there is an upcoming holiday .... I do try to do at least ten free wordarts around that theme.  You will find Easter is no exception.  So, pull up at chair .... grab a cup of coffee and just enjoy.

Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

Jackie said...

Thank you very much.

Pssequimages said...

Thank you so much!