Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Warriors

Just felt like reposting this for all my "WEEKEND WARRIORS".  Most of you will read this tomorrow on Monday .... and I just wanted to make you smile .... AFTERALL NEXT WEEKEND isn't that far away.


With and without eyes.  You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/9cT1MwVy/weekend_appear.html


Just wanted to help all of you "I HATE MONDAY'S" .... know that the weekend is just around the corner.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Im.HeartGem said...

This is great! I plan on posting it on the bulletin board on Wednesday. Thanks for sharing so generously!