Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wobbly Legs

I am in the MOOD to create!!!!  So, instead of just one freebie today ... there a couple.

Here is another wordart freebie for St. Patrick's Day.  Here's the preview.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/P-QLJ-Vw/Wobbly_legs.html.

I would like to thank Scrapping Mar for her wonderful elements which I used for this wordart.  The legs inspired me completely.  I can just visualize all those "Irish Lovers" enjoying those green beers.

This is the first time I have ever been to this particular site.  You can find her at:  http://scrappingmar.blogspot.com/.  The elements are a freebie being offered on her site called "St. Patrick FB Freebie".  She has many free designs and some of the prettiest kits around.  Thank you so much.

Hugs, Sue


3 comments:

Trine Secher said...

I know.... it's a wonderful St. Paddy Freebie and your words go great with it. St. Patrick's Day is the one day a year where I pretend to be Irish - just for the kisses ;o)

XOXO Trine

•ScrappingMar• said...

I love it hun !!!! you can find more freebies on my store www.myscrapbookplanet.com

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 12, 2012. Thanks again.