Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cat's Personality


Now, for anyone that has the pleasure of owning a cat .... I must tell you they come with loads of "Attitude" .... where did it orginate?  Why of course  .... where else but from the wild cats EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!

It is still my most favorite place in the entire zoo and of course, it is also the place my feet take me to first. 

Sometimes they roar, sometimes they purr, sometimes their indifferent and sometimes they just
 catnap.

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/2x1pVy13/Cattitude.html
Have fun a the zoo!!!!


I also wanted to show everyone a colored pencil drawing I did of our cat Bastet.  It is an example of my other great love and that is drawing.  I do many colored pencil drawings of animals and portraits of people as gifts.  It is the only actually layout I have ever done where I combined both of my loves.

Hugs, Sue

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Rosemary said...

Too Cute - love this - thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

This word art is terrific. We have two cats and four dogs, and there is absolutely no doubt about it -- our cats have been blessed with ample cattitude! Thank you for creating and sharing this humorous word art.

Jennifer said...

WOW, the drawing you did of your cat is amazing! I really thought it was a picture until I looked at it closer. I may have to scraplift parts of this layout.... although there is NO way I will be drawing anything. (except maybe in colouring books!) I do love the orange accents with the halloween type background. Adds the perfect background to your drawing. Love it! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful talent you have. I don't know how I missed this post. It is fantastic. Have a safe and wonderful trip.