Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Eggscure

Easter Time Has Arrived

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Easter? For me, it is CHOCOLATE bunnies!!!! When I was a little girl that was the first thing I wanted to eat .... my chocolate bunny.

My freebie makes my mouth just water .... yum, yum chocolate.

Preview is:

You can download it at: http://www.4shared.com/zip/mIC8VBqQ/Eggscuse_for_chocolate.html.


I would also like to send a special thanks to "Jabby" at Scrapping Delights for her wonderful "Chocolate Alphabet". I just absolutely love this alphabet. I think it looks GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT. You can find her at http://scrapping-delights.blogspot.com/. Her site has so many fantastic freebies for you to grab. Not just alphabets .... SO MUCH MORE. And to "Jabby" thank you so much for all your gorgious designs, I am forever LOVING everything.
I am offering this freebie in two different ways. One with the elements and one without elements. Here is a preview of both:





If this is your first time to my site .... welcome, welcome. Do come and sit a spell. Here you will find many other daily freebies. Just scroll down, and grab them all.

Don't forget to leave some love and do consider being a member.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

JazzyJane said...

very cute and very very true!! Thanks so much ..... hugs Jane