Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

A gift from my mother

I am finally home again.  I want everyone to know that my mother is doing better with each passing day and I am grateful.  When I arrived, the most shocking thing for me was how fragile she was in my eyes.  Those first few moments were so hard.  Yet, what came from that trip more than anything else .... was my mother was somehow softer, tender and gentle.  She was and is the mother of my childhood.  It hit me like a sledgehammer on the airplane while I was flying home ... just what had made this trip so different.  And that it what I realized the most.  Ofcourse, too .... most importantly .... she is alive.

I knew this was going to be my first wordart to all of you and to her.  I love you, Mom
grands9creations
You can download it at: 
http://www.4shared.com/zip/YDCm3Sp5/loving_arms.html

For all of us that are so lucky to have our mothers in our lives, I hope this freebie finds it's way to some scrapbook memory page on Mother's Day.

I also want to thank Meagan of Meagan's Creations for her wonderful element that I used in the creation of this wordart.  It is from her kit called "Free Spirit".  You can find her both at http://meaganswordart.blogspot.com and http://stufftoscrap.com.  She has many wonderful kits and wordart to offer. 

I am so glad to be back.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that you had a lovely visit. It is funny how things strike us at odd times. I love this new word art, now to think about what to go with it.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.