Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to stop quickly and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day.  I have met and gotten to know some of the most wonderful mothers here on my site.  You have all enriched my life in so many ways, have extended your hands in friendship through the rough month of March and are my newest friends.

What more can I say ..... have the best Mother's Day ever.

I will be getting back in the routine of doing my freebies again on Wednesday of next week.  My life has been SO BUSY.... I haven't been near a computer in days.  My daughter, Christa and her husband are on a SIX DAY VACATION to Cancun, Mexico and I am keeping my grandchildren.  It's been total spoiling attention since Mom and Day walked out of the door at 6:30am last Thursday.  THANK HEAVENS, WHILE THEY ARE IN SCHOOL, THE TIME IS MINE.  I am getting way to old for the 24-7 grandbabies.  lol

Again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Hugs, Sue

No comments: