Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rememberance

I want to start this day with a free wordart from another one of the digital designers.  Today I went to her site and I was so moved by her words that I have decided to feature her wordart, instead of one of my own.

Her words were so heartfelt and real, that she sent goosebumps down my spine.  It is an uncanny tribute to our men and women of the Armed Forces.

I wish I knew her first name, but I do have the name of her site.  Everyone that comes today, you need to go to her site.  You can find her at "Bits and Pieces".  Please leave her comments, if you were as moved as I am.  Her site is at:  http://janytime.blogspot.com.

Here is a preview of her freebie.


Again, this is not one of my creations .... I only want to pay tribute to another digital designer that reached right into my soul.  And, I thank her for that.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Sue. She is a member over at the Divine Digital Forum, so I also sent her a PM there letting her know about your post. She wrote such a beautiful sentiment.

Janytime said...

Hi Sue! Thank you for the referral and liking my post and word art. In the digi-world I go by Janytime, SunBum, or SunBum Studios. I visit lots of forums, Divine Digital and The Studio are among my favs. Addicted to digi-scrapping and love to create! Thanks again! Hugs!!