Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Teenager Wish On Mother's Day

I have a granddaughter, Abby that is almost thirteen years old.  Even though she lives in Texas and I am here in Iowa .... her Papa and I speak to her often on the telephone.

This is one of her favorite sayings that she says all the time ..... and I thought it would be perfect for Mother's Day.

Can you guess what it is?????

Well ..... here goes .... preview and all !!!!!!!!


You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/lzhDTaR2/not_lame-teenager.html

So, for any of you that have a teenager out there .... THIS WORDART IS FOR YOU !!!!!!
I do hope I brought a smile or two ...............

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.