Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Eyes of a Dreamer

I have a confession .... I am a dreamer.  I wish upon the first star that I see at night.  I gaze up at the moon and wonder about the worlds out there.

This freebie I actually designed for school because it is right around the corner ... yet .... as a dreamer myself I can see many, many uses for it.  I have done it with the little teddy bear and pencil as a school themed wordart, but I also wanted to give it as just the words ... for all the other layouts.

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZccANRjJ/eyes_of_a_dreamer.html

May all your dreams come true always,

Hugs, Sue

6 comments:

JazzyJane said...

Love this! Thanks so much.
Hugs, Jane

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

tHANK YOU LOVE cHRISTINE IN iTALY XX

marniejo's house of scrap said...

Thank you for the beautiful words.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much.

marniejo's house of scrap said...

Very nice, thank you.