Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fairway To Heaven

Again, as I have said ..... I am in the mood for some humor in my wordart today.  Again, this one is dedicated to my new friend, Janet and the men of her family.

She suggested the cool phrase "Fairway To Heaven" and I love it.  Started off wanting to do something more spiritual .... but just got lost in the humor of the angry golfer and his proud caddy.

I don't know who I think is funnier .... the golfer or the caddy.  Who do you vote for?????

You can download them at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/AFppWGq1/Fairway_To_Heaven.html

Thanks again, Janet.  I can't wait to see more of your suggestions and/or wants.

May your day be filled with love, laughter, silliness and hugs.

I'm smiling, Sue

2 comments:

Janet Slusser said...

Thanks for these two! They are cute/funny but believe me, golf is very serious to my guys!! And as much as their golf trips cost, they better take it serious!!

I hope you are having a good weekend!! I'm off to edit some of our family pics that we took back in March!

Have a great day!

Sue said...

Brilliant wordart, thank you very much