Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

You want me to do what!!!!!!

I continue to have some requests for personal wordart and I just love it!!!  Janet, again thank you for creating this new form of fun for me.

Janet's daughter is a "family camp counselor" and this just brought so many different images into my mind.  Now, this is something that I know something about.  As both a child and later as an adult I have been camping.  There were family trips with my family as a little girl, vacations when my own family was young and I was even previleged to go to a number of "girl scout" camps as a child.  I have never been a counselor, but I do remember how much I LOVED MINE.

This particular wordart I made it more "generalized" so that it could be used by all that love this great form of relaxation/gatherings.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/yHM6JdsI/Clean_Up.html
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH JANET.  And for any others out there, if there is any kind of WORDART that you may be looking for .... I'D LOVE TO CREATE THAT SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU, TOO!!!!!

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I was a camp 3 summers when I was in college. 2 of my 3 kids also loved going to camp. The other one never wanted to go, but is now the one living the furthest from home. LOL

Chris said...

LOL love it, thank you!!!