Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Aftermath

My last creation of words I have dedicated to the parents of all the new Kindergartener's out there.  It is an exciting and sometimes scary world that they are about to enter.

I also want to dedicate my wordart to another fantastic wordart designer because I used her word art in the creation of mine.  You can find her at Sweet Digi Scraps Designs.  And, this came from her kit called "The Aftermath".  It is just a fantastic kit and can be used in so many unique and funny ways; as well as, documentation of those unexpected natural disasters that sometimes come into our lives.
You can find her site at:  www.sweetdigiscraps.blogspot.com.



My preview:
You can download it at: 


I am in the process of going through all my free wordart that I have done during the past six months that I might think are appropriate to use for school and I will be offering them in Sets in the near future.  More surprises on the way.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Sue just wanted to let you know that you are nominated for The Sunshine Award. Check my blog for more informations.
Hugs Donna

Unknown said...

Hi Sue
Just wanted to let you know I am alive and melting is Southern Ontario! It has been hot hot hot all summer and I haven't done much but read a book under the fan (no air. Thank goodness for our friends pool. Hope you are well and staying cool. I picked up a couple of word arts. Thank you.