Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Give me candy

I have been having SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!  I am trying a brand new site called Rapid Share.  And hopefully now ..... EVERYONE CAN GET THEIR DOWNLOADS again!!!!  I'm mad at free sites and I did some research and this site seemed like the best.  I don't want anymore headaches.
 
 
My freebie today is around the theme of candy and Halloween.
 
 


 

You can download at:

https://rapidshare.com/files/4039752945/settle%20for%20pumpkin%20and%20spell.zip
When you go to download it will look like you have been taken to
Rapidshare home page.  In the center of that page it says download to
your computer and that is where you download.

 
As alway I want to recognize and thank my primary element used in this freebie.  A special thanks goes out to Trina Clark at www.digiscrapskits.com for her absolutely adorable designing.  I have purchased so many of her kits because I JUST LOVE THEM.  Their soooooo cute.  If you have never visited her site, please do stop and sit a spell because you won't regret it for a moment.
 
And, I again want to thank every single one of you that have stopped by today.  I feel so blessed having so many wonderful friends.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I couldn't download the file from Rapidshare. I got a message that the file was not available.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesdays-guest-freebies_12.html