Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not amuzed


 


Another one of my favorite little guys.  I found him actually this morning and I'm love the heart eye.  He's a fierce looking furry critter, but that heart just gives it all away.  HE HAS A HEART OF TENDERNESS.  Just don't forget to give him loads of candy or he just might leave you SHARP PENCILS!!!!

For those of you that might be having trouble downloading from rapidshare.  When the site comes up, it looks like you have come to their home page.  Please be patient .... within a second ... another screen comes up with the download button in the center.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Silverbutterfly said...

Love this, have 2 indoor cats, my little male is just a gentle giant, but when I don't get up fast enough to feed him, he jumps up to bite my foot...He's a little sweetie though and love him so much..

Silverbutterfly

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 19, 2012. Thanks again.