Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oops errors

I received many, many comments yesterday about my teenager and "no trick or treating" about the misspelled word "too".  And, I always, always aim to spell .....  what would I do without you guys!!!  hee hee.

I am so glad that so many of you told me how much you liked it, too.

Here is my corrected preview:

You can download the corrected version (which is in png format) at:

Also, glad to hear that I have so many of you curious about what my next theme just might be.  Like to keep you guys on your toes.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Chris said...

My Grandson says you're never too old...he is 16. Thank you for the image!!!