Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The cutest mummy ever

Now, this little guy to me is the cutest, most adorable, just the most handsome like mummy ever.

He is from my stash for last Halloween .... but I want to preview him again.  That is just how much I love him.

My preview:
You can download him at:
 
 
 
That is all for those Sunday weekend downloaders.  I do hope that one of them for today will find the perfect home for a Halloween scrapbook page.
 
Don't forget to leave me some love, as I love hearing from all of you.  And, I am finally off to sit on the deck and enjoy the sunset.
 
Hugs always, Sue

4 comments:

Jacq said...

Thanks for the freebie. :)

mrs_sweetpeach said...

He's super cute. Thank you!

mrs_sweetpeach said...

The mummy is super cute. Thank you.

Robin said...

Thanks for your wonderful creations. I'm especially in love with "Fright Night", with the ghosts coming out of the gothic building saying, sometimes I can be so transparent!