Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Trying to make my own blinkie





I have been trying to make a blinkie for my site.  If anyone can tell me how to get this set up as a blinkie .... I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.  I don't know how to get it into HTML or set-up on my layout.  Took me a while just to figure out how to make the animation.  Help ...........................

And today's free wordart is about haunted houses:


You can download it at:

 
 
Have a wonderful day.
 
Hugs, Sue

13 comments:

Snoopy said...

There's a great tutorial on making your own blinkie here:

http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Charlene said...

Ooooh this haunted halloween house is fabulous!! My dd is really into halloween so she is going to go nuts when she sees this. Thanks so much for sharing it.

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you! Love it! And yes I do believe in faries!!!

Donna said...

Thank you for the wonderful haunted house image. So appreciate your sharing!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for the Sue. Sorry I can't help with the Blinkie. Not sure if you know you have word verification on - many people won't comment (just an fyi)

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Robin said...

I'm clueless about blinkies and blogs, but i sure can appreciate your wonderful hauntd house!

Robin said...

don't know anything about blinkies, but thanks for the wonderful haunted house.

Robin said...

great haunted house

Robin said...

thanks fo

Anonymous said...

Sue -

I absolutely LOVE your work. Unfortunately, since you switched to Rapidshare I am unable to download. :( After pressing the "download" button on the Rapidshare screen, I get a new screen with the message "IP address modified" then a new screen appears saying "download parameters invalid". Please help! What am I doing wrong???

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for making this great image available via 4shared. You rock!