Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vampire Element

I normally don't just send out one of my elements, but I have had a special request for this one.  So, here all of you out there that like just collecting special elements without the free wordart.  This one is for your collection.
 
 
Lisa this one is for you and also correct the corrected "too" old freebie
You can download it at: 
 
 
Happy bewitching of vampire princess's to all.
 
Hugs, Sue

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Chris said...

I just love your images...thank you!!!

NathL said...

lovely! thank you :)

NathL said...

hello, I shared this lovely girl with my favorite Halloween freebies :
http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.fr/2012/10/freebie-halloween-part-2.html

hope you'll also find good surprise there :)
thanks again for your gift
NathL