Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Who Said Boo

Yea ..... I am recaught up now. 

Here is the freebie that I just finished for today.

You can download it at:
Again, when you go to download on Rapidshare it will
appear that you may be going to their homepage, but just
give it a second and it will redirect you to "download to computer"
and there is no wait .... it's an instant download.
 
 
And, I want to thank everyone for being patient with me .... after all the trouble to download my freebies.  I have had just to much trouble with 4shared and I also tried Mediafire.  I don't know what I am doing wrong in Mediafire and I haven't received any support help EVER, so that made me look for a brand new site.  I really, really, really like Rapidshare, so give them a try if you are looking for a site yourself.
 
Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Trine Secher said...

I did, I did, I did.......

"BOO"

Anonymous said...

Hi
the link did not work for me the first time. There was little bit at the end of the path. after I removed it, it worked.