Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A time of giving

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One of the unique and very special parts of
our Thanksgiving celebrations is in
the history of the "first thanksgiving"
 
It was a time when two very
different groups of families came together
as one.
 
Their differences were celebrated and
that day has been passed down
as the foundation of
this holiday.
 
This is my tribute to our
guests.
 
You can download this at:
 
May this year's holiday be filled with
family and friends, sprinkled
with laughter and love
as we gather together
to be thankful for all
our blessings.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Thank you so Sue...I just love your stamps, I really think I am obsessed with them. I am just learning how to put the cards I make on my blog. But I have a few of them up now. my blog is myinspirationaljourney-chris.blogspot.com I hope you like what I have done with them.

Edwina said...

I love this! thank you so much. Thanksgiving means family to me. Edwina Brown