Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Joy to the World

Want to let everyone know I have changed back to my original look.  I got quite a number of negative responses to my changes yesterday.  Instead, I just updated my blog with a Christmas Look!!!! 
................................................................................................................
Hi everyone,

The last one for today is also one from my own Christmas layouts from 2011.  It is one around the
true meaning of the season.  And, I do hope you like it.

Preview of my layout
Christmas 2011
 
 
Here is a preview of the freebie:
 
You can download her at:
 
 
Just wanted everyone to see ....
That I do find time for doing scrapbooking, too.
 
Though .....
This freebie stuff for all
my special people
 
SURE
makes me fall behind.
 
I've got from July 2012 forward to
FINISH  lol
 
Hugs, Sue


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for the new wordart - just in time for Christmas tag making. I like the new look of the blog. Only thing I don't like is that little pop out sidebar on the right. I keep hitting it when I'm trying to scroll down the page.

Chris said...

Thank you Sue she is so cute. Can't give you my opinion yet. I need a few days to check it out. I will give you my opinion on Sunday.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Thank you for the cutie, I keep forgetting Christmas is so close. Your angel digi is so precious. Thank you and I personally like the new layout and being able with a click of the tab go to what I am looking for. I really like it, Hugs, CathyK

Suze said...

Thank you for the word art. I'm not totally sure on the new layout - I miss that lovely poem you had at the top of the page. I know it probably had to go soon, but thought I'd have another 10 days of reading it! But regardless of what we think, you need to go with what works best for you and what you are happy with. Hugs, Suze

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies your have given to us. This is so cute. Thanks!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

We appreciate you putting your own stuff on hold to offer us freebies. They are greatly appreciated.

Lisa D.

Dee said...

I just discovered your blog and absolutely love your work. Thanks so much for sharing these adorable images with their beautiful words!!!

Unknown said...

I appreciate all of your ideas & all are very good. I like hand made gifts its express your deep feelings which can make you more important and i always suggest all of you to make own gifts for make some one happy.

Thanks a lot for sharing
personalized christmas gifts

Unknown said...

I appreciate all of your ideas & all are very good. I like hand made gifts its express your deep feelings which can make you more important and i always suggest all of you to make own gifts for make some one happy.

Thanks a lot for sharing
personalized christmas gifts