Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

On the rooftop

You can download it at:
 
When I was a little girl I always worried about
Santa getting
STUCK IN THE CHIMNEY
 
It was a constant, continuos concern of mine
and I just fretted about it to my parents
each year!!!
 
In my mind
OUR CHIMNEY
was just to small!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love to hear childhood memories. I belong to a scrapbook group. We meet every Thursday night at the local scrapbook store and so many nights we will talk about our childhood memories. Most times we laugh and laugh.
Thank you so much for the freebie!!!

Lynne said...

Me too. This is super.
Thanks so very much.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/11/mondays-guest-freebies-grands-9.html