Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Beef

I have put on my thinking cap for my first Thanksgiving freebie .....

You can download at:
 
This is one of my all-time favorite Turkey Day quotes and I just couldn't resist doing it first.  This is my interpretation of the turkey asking for us to RECONSIDER!!!!!

Get ready .......

Hugs, Sue


12 comments:

Marimer said...

Muchas gracias, preciosos sentimientos.
Besitos.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful word art.

Moments by Marla said...

Sue, thank you for all three of the fabulous freebies you so generously have given.

Silverbutterfly said...

Sue, thanks a bunch for your digis, they are adorable...

Silverbuttefly

Anne-Marie said...

How lovely.....thank you!

Suze said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in this country but the turkey is eaten at Christmas so for me, this is three really great Christmas wordart. Love them all and am looking forward to seeing what other Christmas word art you have in store for us.

Jacq said...

Thanks Sue, for the great holiday sentiments. They will certainly come in very useful as Christmas approaches. :)

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Really cute/Awesome Images!!!!! :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fab word art.

Chris said...

Thank you so much!!!

txexperiment said...

Great images. Thanks for sharing!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my blog Sunday. Thank you http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/10/sundays-guest-freebies-grans-9-creations.html