Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walking Home

You can download this at:
 
**** Memories Are Forever***
had wrong download
If you got it yesterday, please
redownload it!!!! 
 
Another special dedication goes out to another fantastic designer.  I love that she used the pale greens and beiges in this particular kit.  Ever once in a while ... I want to create with other colors during a particular holiday.  The reason .... JUST BECAUSE.  Both of the free wordarts today were made with the same kit.  The kit is called "New Beginnings" and it by Sweet Cravings Scrap.  And, I just love the name of this kit.  Don't you?  She can be found at:  www.malamontero.com
 
I have done THREE free wordarts for today .... (which is something I usually save for the weekends), but I wanted to give you two extra freebies today because I am about to go out of town.  One is for Oct. 26 and the other is for Oct. 27.  I just don't know how to have them show up on those days while I am gone.
 
Should I have any extra time today .... I will try to make a couple more. 
 
REASON:  Because I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue
 
 

3 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you Sue for this word art and the previous three - haven't been for a visit for a couple of days! Have a safe trip and a pleasant visit.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sue,
You mentioned that you don't know how to have the posts show up on the days when you are gone. I'm just starting out on blogger and I've been doing some exploring. I have learned that you can schedule your posts to appear when you want. Basically, these are the steps: Once you are into blogger, click on 'posts'. If you have one saved as a draft, choose the one you want to schedule. Or, if you are starting new, click on new post. Once you are on that page you will notice on the right hand side, the heading 'Post Settings', the 2nd one in the list says 'schedule' (if you don't see anything listed under post settings, click on it. Clicking on it toggles the list from visible to hidden). When you click on schedule it gives you two options 1-automatic and 2-set date and time. Click on 'set date and time'. Click the date on the calendar when you want the post to go out and type the time you want it to go out, in the box above the calendar. If you are still stuck check out: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41456 for details. There is even a video you can watch. I hope this helps you out.

Lisa D.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

terrific gift, thank you!