Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Recognition

Wanted to send something special today to Lisa @ Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, but for the life of me .... I am having so much trouble figuring out how to do certain things.

Just the same .... this is for you, Lisa.

 
 

Lisa, I hope you can figure out how to get in on your blog.

Hugs, Sue

p.s.  If anyone out there knows how to tell me the right way to pass this on to all my favorite blogs, I'd love to start doing it. 

Lisa .... gets the honor of
being the first!!!!

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You are by far the sweetest most welcoming person I have met on this new adventure in blogland. Thank you for your continued interest in me and my blog.

Hugs,
Lisa

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, this is the sweetest thing, Sue!
I think the easiest way for you to pass it on is to leave a comment on each blog, with a link back to your image, so the recipient can go pick it up. Blessings to you. x