Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Changing Back To 4-Shared

Attention everyone,

I want to let everyone know that I will be returning to the site called 4-shared on December 7, 2012 completely.  I have made a decision to discontinue using Rapid Share.  It is not because I don't love Rapid Share, however, they are having a price increase and they are just getting to expensive for me to continue to use.  As my blog is a totally free site, I do hope that everyone understands.

I hope this doesn't cause any confusion.  I have just completed transfer of all of my freebies in the month of November to 4Shared.  I will transfer all of October tomorrow.  And, September the following day.  If I am not able to complete them, I promise I will let everyone know how far back you will be able to grab my freebies. 

The reason for the transferring over of my past freebies on Rapid Share is I have just found out that when I don't renew with them, you will not be able to download any of my freebies that I put through that site. 

Everyone, please be patient .... I will get this completely done for all.

Hugs, Sue

p.s.  Should you have any questions, just please let me know.

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just a quick clarification question. Are you saying that ALL your old images will no longer be available after Dec. 7? As in I have 3 days to download YOUR ENTIRE ARCHIVE???? Eeek, fear, chills...Let me know if I am panicking for nothing. I've got everything since I started and most of the zoo wordart although there were a few links that weren't working there in that section that I have written down somewhere around here.

Hugs,
Lisa

txexperiment said...

Thanks for these great images. I am glad you changed to 4shared. My virus software doesn't like RapidShare.