Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

S'more Of You

News Flash, News Flash
 
I'm suppose to be getting snow tonight !!!
 
Now, I know that sounds funny ....
but
I am so excited
because this is the first snow of the season
 
however,
we're suppose to get
six to ten inches
 
and I not sure I want that much!!!!
 
 


Today, I want to share a gift I just made for my husband for Christmas.  It is very easy project to make and it is made with things you probably just might already have a home.

Here is a preview of my freebie
 
 
You can download it at:
 
I have included two different sizes for this ....
 
Now, to try to explain exactly what this is .... this is a card that you will fold in half to start with.
 
And here all the other things you will need:
 
1.  plastic bag
2.  hershey chocolate candy bar or candy bars
3.  large marshmellow or marshmellows
4.  graham crackers
 
Put the candy, marshmellows and graham crackers in your plastic bag and staple your card on the outside.  I'd show you a picture, but I have to go to the store and buy some marshmellows before Christmas!!!! 
 
Easy, easy, easy .... and a two minute gift quickly and very, very inexpensive.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


No comments: