Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wrong Person

Yes, you are seeing right ..... I am finally home again!!!!!  And, I have to tell you it sure was hard to leave all that gorgious weather with temperatures of 75 degrees and come home to COLD, ICE AND RAIN!!!!!

Just the same, I am so happy to talk with all my cyber friends again.  It seems like an eternity since I was here.

I promise I will tell you all about my trip, but without delay I want to post today's freebie.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner .... this one pokes a little fun at CUPID.  Hope you don't mind.  It is one from last year, as I don't really have time to create a new one.  Just the same I hope you like it.

Without delay,
here is a preview of today's free wordart
 
This one includes versions for the others, as well
 
You can download this at:
 
Again ........  I AM SO HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY to be back home again.
 
Got to go unpack, download five hundred photos, go to the grocery store, enjoy the quiet and go hug my bed again.
 
See you tomorrow.
 
Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Yeah Sue is back!

Thanks for the V day freebie.

Hugs,
Lisa