Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toe

Everyone loves to win and the game of tic-tac-toe, and especially when love is involved.  May your sweetheart be the winner or loser; no matter how you look at it ... as long as you win him or her.

Preview for today:
 
You can download at:
 
Got to make a quick run, need to get my car to the shop for an oil change and I need to leave the house in fifteen minutes.
 
I'll write more tomorrow.  Have a wonderful Monday.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Really cute. Thanks Sue.

Chris said...

My grandson and I still play Tic-Tac-Toe and he is sixteen. Thank you for the memory and the laugh!!!

Administrator said...

I highlighted this freebie and your blog today on my Thursday's Guest Freebies. I shared your freebies with 1,280 followers on my freebies Pinterest board. Thank you, Sue!
http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/thursdays-guest-freebies-grans-9.html