Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Sets Continue ....

As I have not one, but two birthday parties this weekend I need to rely on the past.  Thank heavens for things already made.  Aren't you lucky my friends!!!!!

My grandson, Ian will be having his first birthday party this afternoon and yesterday our closest friends here in Iowa grandson also turned one.  Two birthday parties for one year olds .... wow!!!!  Family has also arrived from Texas for Ian's birthday (his other set of grandparents) so we have all been visiting with each other, too.

Ofcourse, my camera will be with me today .... so I just might have to post alot of "birthday celebration" next week.

Here is the last of last year's Easter creations .....


















You can download these at:
 
 
Starting on Monday I will be creating Easter freebies for this year .... but at least this way I was able to get a great start for everyone.  Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


7 comments:

Edwina said...

Wow! This is so generous of you. Thank you so much. I did not know about you last year. I am so glad you are sharing these. Edwina Brown

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous - love them all

Chris said...

These are all great...thank you so much!!!

HappyScreens said...

Like Edwina, I just found you, so this is a wonderful gift. Thank you so much!

cmu said...

Thanks for the word art.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sorry, since you still have word verification on I'll just be leaving the one message. Looks like I'm all caught up once again. Love the Easter freebies from last year. Thanks for re-posting them.

Hugs,
Lisa

txexperiment said...

Thanks!