Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Very Irish Person

Do you know a    very irish person ????  And, isn't that nice? 

Not much writing today because I need to get ready for church in a minute .....

Here is my preview
 

It says ....
Very Irish person
(I'll come back when you're sober)
Will you now?
 
 
You can download this at:
 
 
I just love to poke fun at everything ....
 
And, since this holiday is famous for drinking and laughter and maybe even an occasional "irish jig" .
What can I say .....
 
Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sue, thank you so much.
I don't know if I am the only one, but when I am on your blog it jiggles up and down. I makes it very hard to read the text.