Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Exercise .... hummmmmm

Now, for me I have been dedicated to walking daily for four weeks now.  And, I proud to say that I am accomplishing it.

Yet, I must say .... this morning almost became my moment to break my streak!!!  Do you know that it was 46 degrees outside this morning at 6:00 am?!?!  Now, I don't know about the rest of you ... but that made me pause just a little with the process of setting foot, much less two feet into the cold.  And, to think less than a five days ago the temperatures reached 98 degrees here.  Scary huh!!!!

So, I stuck my head out of the door, with my husband chuckling only to quickly reclose the damn door.  What this called for was a weapon and a prayer.  And proper equipment!!!  So, I pulled out my winter hat, a long sleeve shirt and comfortable sweat pants!!!  Unfortunately couldn't find my gloves ... or I'd been wearing them, too!!!!

I CAN FACE ANYTHING
So, for all of you "chick-a-dees" that
want to let exercise get the best
of you ...
THIS FREEBIE IS FOR YOU
 
 
You can download this one at:
 
Now, I hope that everyone doesn't mind me poking a little bit of fun at you.  It's called ...  to quote myself.
 "I just couldn't resist". 
 
And, for anyone who is new to my blog, I want to welcome you with open arms and a smile.  I have been away for almost three months due to a health issue.  If you want to know about it, you can find out about it, by looking back on June entries. 
 
I am so, so, so, so happy
 to say I am back, healthier and stronger.
 
And, I hope with just the right words to make you smile and send you on your way to the best day ever today.  I, personally have come to really understand the meaning of enjoying each and every single day that you are given.
 
I have taken on new things and now continue with some of the old things that made me happy.  I am walking daily, I am getting stronger by the moment, I am appreciating everything, I am learning to just find that silver lining no matter what.  I don't allow negativity to creep in and I just love more deeply.
 
And, I want to create for all of you, again.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Way to go girl! I wish I had as much willpower as you do!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is wonderful, and should be laminated and put in lockers in all health clubs. hehe Great job getting out there when I know it dropped in temp this am here too.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - you have been in my thoughts and sorely missed! Glad to hear that your health is improving. You are definitely an inspiration to us all.