Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My favorite cat

I am starting to already see the evidence of Halloween in our neighborhood.  It's a time of witches, goblins, batman's, starwar's, princesses, and sooooo much more.

It is by far the second favorite holiday for me.  And, one of my favorite creations from last year is one of a cat.  And, I am going to feature it again .... just because I love him.

Here is today's freebie:
 
You can download him at:
 
I have been putting on my thinking cap and I will be creating some new Halloween wordart of this weekend.  So, do stop by then.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


No comments: